Centura Health Infusion Services
Centura Health provides high-quality, short- and long-term infusion and chemotherapy services with a focus on comfort, compassion and convenience.
Centura Health provides high-quality, short- and long-term infusion and chemotherapy services with a focus on comfort, compassion and convenience. We provide intravenous therapies for a variety of illnesses at multiple locations to best serve you.
For convenient, affordable, year-round access to high-quality infusion and chemotherapy services, look no further than Centura Health. Our infusion centers are staffed by registered nurses who specialize in intravenous and injectable therapies.
Therapy is provided for a variety of illnesses in a stress-free and comfortable environment. We take a multidisciplinary team approach to your treatment, coordinating care with doctors, dietitians and other specialists when needed. Our goal is to provide you with complete, personalized and compassionate care.
Infusion services vary among locations. You should confirm available services directly with each infusion center location.
Find an Infusion Center Near You
Common Conditions Requiring Infusion Therapies
Our infusion centers offer infusion therapy to help treat a variety of medical conditions, including:
- Crohn’s disease
- Genetic disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Immune deficiencies
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Common Infusion Therapies
Intravenous, injectable and infusion health treatments at Centura Health may include:
- Antibiotic administration
- Anti-hormonal treatment
- Blood product infusion
- Central-line care, including access, flushing and declotting
- Chemotherapy and supportive medications, including Neulasta and Neupogen
- Complex drug administration
- Immunoglobulin infusion therapy
- Insertion of central access, including PICCs and midlines
- Intramuscular antibiotic therapy
- IV medications and injections, including Reclast and Prolia (for osteoporosis)
- IV fluids for hydration
- Lab draws through central lines
- Pediatric intravenous care
- Phlebotomy (blood draws)
- Subcutaneous injections, including rabies vaccinations
- Wound care
In addition to all of the above services, Infusion Centers may also offer:
- 24-hour on-call nursing assistance
- Assistance with third-party providers and insurance
- Clinical dietary counseling
- Consultation with infectious disease specialists
- Education to improve care at home
- Laboratory services