Nationally regarded neurosciences program
Highlights of Centura Health nationally regarded neurosciences program include:
- Nationally ranked stroke care. Our network of stroke centers is ready when seconds count. Emergency responders alert us when they’re transporting a potential stroke patient to one of our facilities, enabling our multidisciplinary team to treat you or your loved one immediately upon arrival.
- Expert neurologists. Our specialists — including one of only two fellowship-trained functional neurologists in Colorado — are skilled in assessing and treating a wide variety of conditions affecting the spine, brain and nervous system.
- Fellowship-trained neurosurgeons and neurointerventionalists. These subspecialists are highly experienced experts in treating aneurysms, brain tumors and other neurovascular conditions.
- Experienced neurospine team. For the treatment and management of spine issues, our multidisciplinary team brings exceptional expertise in the latest technologies of both conservative and surgical treatments.
- Neuropsychology services. Neuropsychology for individuals with neurological, medical and psychological conditions. Our neuropsychologists specialize in the evaluation and management of cognitive and behavioral issues associated with traumatic brain injuries, neurodegenerative conditions and other medical conditions affecting cognition.
- State-of-the-art neuro-oncology services. Our experts work closely with their peers in radiation oncology and medical oncology to treat brain and spinal tumors in a coordinated approach.
- Advanced neuro technology. High-tech tools such as the breakthrough iSchemaView RAPID imaging system enable us to diagnose and treat stroke patients faster. Devices such as the Solitaire, Penumbra and Trevo retrieval system allow specialists to restore blood flow to the brain.
Find a neurologist or neurosurgeon who’s right for you.
For the residents of Colorado and neighboring states, as well as the Rocky Mountain Region’s many visitors, our multidisciplinary teams bring together neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurointerventionalists, radiologists, neuro-trained nurses and rehabilitation specialists to unite best practices, emerging technology and skilled professionals.