Integrative Care Specialists
Find a doctor near you
An Integrative Approach to Your Health
Many of our physicians are board-certified MD and DO physicians that have training in both traditional and integrative medicine, allowing us to take a holistic approach to your overall health and lifestyle.
Integrative care services vary by location an may include:
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Onsite behavioral and mental health
- Health coaching for stress, exercise and weight management
- Mind and body relaxation training
- Healthy cooking classes
- Health and wellness classes
- Osteopathic manipulation
Acupuncture is a form of traditional Chinese medicine that is used to improve or balance the flow of energy through your body. It is done by putting very thin needles through your skin at certain points, which influences the energy flow.
Acupuncture has been shown to help stimulate nerves, muscles and connective tissue, leading to a boost of your body's natural painkillers and an increase in blood flow.
Acupuncture can be used to treat a variety of conditions:
- Side effects from cancer treatments
- Acute and chronic pain
- Residual pain from old injuries or accidents
- Digestive issues
- Sleep disturbances
- Women’s health including menopause, infertility, pregnancy and PMS