We’re keeping you safe so you can get the care you need now.
We take every precaution possible to give you the safest care. Take comfort in knowing procedures are well in place to keep you safe, even before you walk inside. We fully scrub and sanitize every surface, practice social distancing, take temperatures—we do everything we can at our emergency department and urgent care centers to prepare for your arrival. Your safety’s important to us, because you are important to us.
If you are having a stroke, heart attack or any critical medical emergency, DO NOT delay getting care. Call 9-1-1 immediately. We will have procedures in place for your full safety.
For major injuries requiring immediate treatment, find the emergency department nearest you.
For illnesses and less serious needs, find the urgent care nearest you.
Our step-by-step approach for keeping everyone safe:
- We fully scrub and sanitize every surface possible in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Environmental Protection Agency.
- We practice social distancing by keeping you and other patients six feet apart. We further encourage this by reconfiguring our lobbies, coffee shops and waiting rooms as well as strategizing key access points to minimize interaction with others.
- Anyone who enters must wear a mask covering nose and mouth during the entire visit. If you forgot yours, we’ll be glad to provide you with one.
- We screen all patients and visitors for elevated temperatures.
- We separate patients who do not have COVID-19 from patients who have tested positive.
- Patients may only receive one visitor at a time.