CHPG Nephrology Mercy, a medical practice owned and operated by Mercy Regional Medical Center, provides care to patients in the Four Corners region who have kidney diseases or disorders. We evaluate patients and help them access appropriate services and medical care. Our goal is to prevent illness and to help our patients reach the optimum level of health.
CHPG Nephrology Mercy provides care to patients who have acute or chronic kidney disease or disorders.
- Peritoneal dialysis
- Kidney biopsy
- Plasmapheresis (plasma exchange)
Conditions We Treat
- Acute or chronic kidney disease
- Electrolyte disorders
- Medical management and prevention of kidney stones
- Medical management of kidney transplant
- Chronic Graft-versus-host disease (GvHD)
- Stem cell and bone marrow transplants
- Specific types of lymphona