Holy Cross Hospital - Davis provides 24/7 emergency care for Davis and Weber counties and the surrounding areas. Our emergency department combines dedicated trauma expertise with first-in-class safety protocols, so you’ll get the care, treatment and attention you need — right when you need it. Visit us at our main hospital location in Davis County or at the freestanding location on the Weber Campus in Roy.
The emergency department at Holy Cross Hospital - Davis is a Level III Trauma Center certified by the State of Utah. The emergency department offers 24-hour care from board-certified ER physicians and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)-certified nursing staff.
Holy Cross Hospital - Davis emergency department is typically 5 hours faster than the average Utah hospital. Additional features and benefits include:
- 24-hour care
- 20 patient beds
- Board-certified ER physicians
- All nurses certified ACLS, PALS, TNCC
- 90% of nurses are certified emergency nurses (with an active goal of 100%)
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- STEMI-receiving hospital (receive and treat heart attack patients with PCI)
- Advanced Intensive Care Unit (ICU) facilities and staff
- Digital radiology and diagnostic imaging
- Full laboratory services
- Financial counseling
- On-site case manager available 24/7
In the event of an emergency, call 911. You can reach our main hospital emergency room by calling 801-807-7175.
Emergency Care Examples
These are examples of diagnoses that are typically considered emergent. This list is not comprehensive or considered a replacement for a clinical examination, and may vary based on your specific symptoms and condition.