Holy Cross Hospital - Jordan Valley employs a full team of orthopedic specialists who will assess your injury, diagnose a course of repair, execute treatment and supervise rehabilitation.
Whether you're looking to improve your athletic performance, recover from an injury or improve your quality of life, our team is ready to care for you when you need it most. Our orthopedic services range from advanced diagnostic imaging technology to innovative surgical procedures and rehabilitation programs.
Our physicians provide the latest care and surgical and non-surgical treatment options, all designed to alleviate pain and discomfort caused by orthopedic injuries and disorders.
- Artificial disc replacement surgery
- Ligament repair and reconstruction
- Non-surgical arthritis care
- Non-surgical treatment (knee, shoulder, foot, ankle and spine)
- Nutrition counseling
- Pain management in the form of medications and injections
- Physical exams
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Pre-surgical education
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- Spine fusion
- Sports medicine
- Therapeutic exercises
- Treatment of work-related injuries
Conditions We Treat
- Bone, joint and nerve problems in the upper extremities
- Bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and nerve disorders in feet and ankles
- Hip or knee conditions
- Neck and back pain
- Repair of broken and fractured bones
- Shoulder conditions