Mercy Hospital's Integrated Physical Therapy is dedicated to enhancing our position as a regional center of excellence in physical therapy evaluation and treatment. We will continue to provide the highest quality of care and customer service.
Our physical therapists are highly-trained professionals committed to helping you get back to your life. They are uniquely qualified to evaluate and treat movement system dysfunction. They take a total body assessment and treatment approach to maximize return to functional activity including all forms of work and play.
- Sports Medicine
- Manual Therapy
- Myfascial Therapy
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic and Work Site Analysis
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Arrive at your first appointment 15 minutes early.
- Wear or bring comfortable clothing. You may want to wear or bring shorts and work-out shoes.
- You will provide us with your physical therapy prescription from your doctor.
- You will provide us with any individual policy information you have obtained by contacting your insurance company.
- We will obtain a copy of your insurance card and driver's license.
- We will collect co-payment or payment at the time of service.
- We accept most insurance companies, and we can obtain authorization for you. We ask that all of our patients check with their individual insurance company for specific policy requirements for treatment and payment prior to the first visit.
- You will need to stop by the front desk on the way out to schedule follow-up appointments before you leave.
- You must be discharged from home health services prior to seeing us.