CHPG Urology Mercy provides a broad range of urological services and specializes in minimally invasive surgical procedures, including the region's resource for minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery. As a full-service, adult urology clinic, our urological specialists diagnose and treat disorders related to the kidneys, prostate and bladder.
The board-certified urologist at CHPG Urology Mercy provides a broad range of urological services to the communities of the Four Corners region including Durango, Bayfield, Ignacio, Cortez, Pagosa Springs, Silverton, Mancos and San Juan County, New Mexico.
We are specially trained in minimally invasive, robotic-assisted surgical techniques – making CHPG Urology Mercy the region’s resource for minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery.
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of kidney disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of prostate disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of bladder disorders
Conditions We Treat
- Kidney cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Erectile dysfunction/impotence
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) (enlarged prostate)