The birth of a child is one of the most important events a family can experience, and we relish celebrating these moments with you. The Birth Center at St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City welcomes more than 700 babies each year. Our staff is experienced and caring—exactly what you need when bringing a little one into the world.
3001 Avenue ADodge City, KS, 67801
At the St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City Birth Center in southwestern Kansas, we believe in giving our patients and their families the personal care and attention they deserve. We have 10 large, private rooms specially designed to help support the labor and delivery process as well as recovery and post-partum care all in the same room that has all the added comforts of home.
- Breastfeeding clinic
- Childbirth classes
- Level II neonatal intensive care unit with private suites for babies
- New equipment and furniture, including peanut birthing balls and beds
- Secured, single entrance and an infant security system
- Two triage areas, eliminating the need for patients to go to the ER
- Well-baby nursery with a private, adjoining room for the mother
Babies delivered each year
Large, private rooms