At St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City, our Emergency Room is staffed 24/7 with emergency physicians, nurses and staff who are trained in providing care for the most serious injuries and illnesses. Our team combines advanced training with compassionate service to be ready for you or your family when you need it the most.
Emergency health situations happen every time of day and night. That’s why the St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City emergency department provides lifesaving medical care, 24-hours a day, seven days a week, with 24-hour physician staffing.
Chest Pain Center
National Chest Pain Center
St. Catherine Hospital - Dodge City is accredited by the American College of Cardiology as a Chest Pain Center. As an accredited facility, we use the newest methods and best practices in heart care to ensure that our patients receive:
- The right care at the right time to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack.
- Timely and accurate diagnoses to reduce the disruption to your life and get you back home as soon as possible.
- Help and communication to better understand how to respond to your heart emergencies.
- Improved quality of life after a heart episode.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Diagnostic imaging
- Laboratory Testing
- Stroke Treatment
We treat all medical emergencies, including
- Abdominal pain
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Burns, cuts and wounds
- Chest pain, heart attack, heart palpitations or racing heart rate
- Coughing up or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Dizziness or loss of consciousness
- Eye injuries
- Foreign body removal
- Kidney stones
- Pregnancy complications
- Severe allergies
- Severe back pain
- Severe flu or pneumonia
- Severe headache
- Stroke (symptoms include sudden onset of slurred speech, impaired vision, numbness, confusion, dizziness)
- Sudden change in vision
- Sudden or severe pain
- Vomiting or dehydration