At CHPG Pediatrics NorthCare, we strive to form a partnership with parents to raise happy health children. You can count on care that is both personalized and based on evidence based recommendations for childhood health and development.
Our team of pediatricians and caregivers who are committed to delivering expert, personalized, pediatric care and guidance to families as their children grow from birth through young adulthood. We understand that parents know their children best and our team is always ready to listen to their concerns and answer questions and allow parents to play an active role in their child’s development and care.
A partner in your child's health.
At CHPG Pediatrics NorthCare you can expect a partnership in care including:
- Well visits. We work with you and your child to encourage an active role in their health as they grow.
- Same day appointments. Kids don't get sick on schedule. We leave same day appointment openings for days your child's needs care right away.
- Behavioral Health. When parents have behavioral health concerns or questions, our behavior therapist offers guidance or can help to coordinate the right care.
All Services Available at CHPG Pediatrics NorthCare
- Newborn examinations
- Well-child check-ups and health screenings
- School and sports physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Developmental screening
- Behavioral health care. Our behavior therapist is available when behavior concerns arise.
- Health care management of chronically ill or disabled children
New Patient Meet & Greet
Are you looking for a new pediatric provider? We know choosing a pediatrician for your child is an important decision. Call (719) 571-7130 to schedule a time you can meet our physicians, ask questions and learn more about our care.
Ask the Pediatrician
Check out our video series with helpful answers from our pediatricians.