Dedicated to the treatment of digestive disorders.
For many patients, their discomfort can be attributed to routine concerns that are easily treated. Routine screenings help to catch diseases and disorders early, creating better outcomes for our patients, as well as reducing unnecessary treatments. Once the symptoms have been identified, it is easier to select the screening technology that will be least invasive and most effective in determining a specific condition and tailored treatment plan.
Conditions & Treatment Options
We treat the following conditions:
- Autoimmune disease in gastroenterology/hepatology
- Celiac disease
- Clostridium difficile
- Colon polyps and colon cancer
- Crohn's disease
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Esophagitis and stricture
- Gall bladder disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal disorders in pregnancy
- Heartburn ("Acid Reflux")
- Helicobacter Pylori (stomach infection)
- Hepatitis A , B and C
- H. pylori infection
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Lactose intolerance
- Liver disorders (the full range)
- Pancreas disease
- Peptic ulcer disease (PUD)
- Polyposis syndromes
- Rectal bleeding
- Swallowing disorders
- Ulcerative colitis
- Unexplained abdominal pain
We offer the following treatment options:
- Colonoscopy / colon cancer screening
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection of small tumors
- Esophageal dilation or dilation of strictures
- Esophageal pH exam
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- H. Pylori Breath Test
- Precancerous lesions of the GI tract
- Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
- Upper Endoscopy (EGD, Gastroscopy)
Meet our gastroenterologists and internal medicine providers.
From minimally invasive colonoscopy screenings to the complex management of liver disease, our physicians are experts in their field and dedicated to caring for the whole person.
Lauren Clewley, PA-C
Chijioke Enweluzo, MD
Susan MacDowell, PA-C
Please complete these forms and bring with you to your appointment. If you are unable to complete forms in advance, please arrive 20 minutes early.
Formas en español. Descargar y completar la forma antes de su cita.
Read our Notice of Privacy Practices.