Support Hospice of Mercy & Mercy Hospice House
Hospice of Mercy & Mercy Hospice House have helped hundreds of people through their end-of-life journey empowering them to live their final days with dignity and respect. Hospice care affirms life, emphasizing quality of life, where patients and families have ample time to prepare emotionally and spiritually for the journey.
Donations to Hospice of Mercy support spiritual care, bereavement services and volunteer coordination, which are not reimbursed by Medicare or insurance. Donations to Hospice House support charity care and unforeseen capital or operational needs.
Hospice Care Services
There are several classifications of hospice care available at Mercy Hospice House. Service availability and fees may vary depending on the patient’s insurance.
- Residential or “Home” – Hospice patients and families may choose Mercy Hospice House as their “home away from home.”
- Respite Care – Temporary hospice care that gives a patient’s caregivers a break from the intense demands of patient care provided in another setting, such as the patient’s own home. Respite care at Mercy Hospice House is available to patients for five days out of every calendar month.
- Acute General Inpatient Care – A classification for professional hospice care provided in a hospital or similar facility, such as Mercy Hospice House. Patients must qualify for this level of care by meeting Medicare standards, including having acute symptoms that cannot be managed in the patient’s home.
Regardless of classification of care a patient receives at Mercy Hospice House, all will have access to:
- Care 24 hours a day, as needed.
- Care from hospice-trained professionals who have access to a full spectrum of medical resources.
- Care of physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those receiving hospice services and their families, including access to chaplains and other support services.
Mercy Hospice House invites you to browse our photos below or arrange to tour the facility in person.
Shared living spaces give families a place to relax.
Warm & Inviting Patient Rooms
Each spacious patient room features a private patio with seating, as well as a murphy bed to allow family members to comfortably stay overnight.
Meditation & Reflection
The facility includes a meditation room for quiet reflection.