Physical Therapy Services
At Mercy Integrated Physical Therapy, our services include:
- Sports Medicine
- Manual Therapy
- Myfascial Therapy
- Functional Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic and Work Site Analysis
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Arrive at your first appointment 15 minutes early.
- Wear or bring comfortable clothing. You may want to wear or bring shorts and work-out shoes.
- You will provide us with your physical therapy prescription from your doctor.
- You will provide us with any individual policy information you have obtained by contacting your insurance company.
- We will obtain a copy of your insurance card and driver's license.
- We will collect co-payment or payment at the time of service.
- We accept most insurance companies, and we can obtain authorization for you. We ask that all of our patients check with their individual insurance company for specific policy requirements for treatment and payment prior to the first visit.
- You will need to stop by the front desk on the way out to schedule follow-up appointments before you leave.
- You must be discharged from home health services prior to seeing us.
We offer three locations to best serve you.