Neuroendovascular surgery is an innovative neurosurgical treatment for complex brain and spinal cord vascular diseases that is performed from inside the blood vessels.
The following is a list of surgical procedures we offer:
- Vasospasm Treatment
- Coil embolization of cerebral ruptured and elective aneurysms
- Reconstruction of fusiform or complex aneurysms
- Repair of large vessel cervical intracranial stenosis/dissection
- Large vessel – carotid/ vertebral sacrifice for head and neck oncology or vascular lesions of the head and neck in combined surgical therapy
- Carotid/ vertebral test occlusion with physiologic intra-operative monitoring
- AVM/ tumor staged embolization
- Head or neck tumor embolization
- ECA branch sacrifice or hemostasis for epistaxis
- Meningioma or pre-surgical tumor embolization
- WADA testing for epilepsy surgery planning
- Intra-operative cerebral angiography
- Assessment for subclavian stenosis
- Femoral angiography
- Cutaneous sclerotherapy for venous angiomas
- Angiographic assessment/ treatment of CCF (carotid-cavernous fistulas) AVDFs (A-V Dural Fistulas)
- Cerebral venography/ Venous Sinus Thrombosis or VST assessment, diagnosis and treatment
Contact & Scheduling
Phone: (719) 776-3580
Fax: (719) 776-3599
2222 N. Nevada Ave., Suite 5001
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Download and complete these forms prior to your appointment, or arrive 20 minutes early.
Formas en español. Descargar y completar la forma antes de su cita.
Read our Notice of Privacy Practices.