Welcome to Siena - Nephrology
When you have kidney conditions, from minor to more complex disease, the dedicated Nephrology team at Siena - Nephrology in Garden City, Kansas offers the expertise and care you need. With our compassionate clinical care and disease management, our team will be there through the many various stages of kidney diseases or disorders.
Our Nephrology Services
- Dialysis support
- Kidney injury, disease or failure
- Metabolic evaluation of Kidney Stones
- Renal biopsy
- Severe hypertension
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Anemia due to chronic kidney disease
- Protein in the urine (proteinuria and albuminuria)
- Bloody urine (hematuria)
- Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones)
- Electrolyte abnormalities (including disorders of sodium, potassium and calcium)
- Vitamin D abnormalities
- Acid-base disorders (acidosis, alkalosis)
- Abnormal creatinine
- Fluid retention (edema, anasarca)
- Kidney transplant recipient care
Our physicians specialize in diseases of the kidneys and work closely with you and your primary care physician to provide ways to better protect your kidneys.
Michael Babigumira, MD
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Please complete these forms and bring with you to your appointment. If you are unable to complete forms in advance, please arrive 20 minutes early.
Formas en español. Descargar y completar la forma antes de su cita.
Read our Notice of Privacy Practices.