Your High-Risk Pregnancy Partner
We understand having a high-risk pregnancy can feel overwhelming. At Southern Colorado Maternal Fetal Medicine, we are experts in keeping you and your baby as healthy as possible. Along with expert medical care, our maternal-fetal medicine experts provide each mom the support and reassurance she needs. You’ll get the information you and your spouse or partner need — delivered with compassion — to make decisions about your pregnancy and prepare for your child’s birth at our Colorado Springs high-risk pregnancy center. We also serve patients from southern Colorado, northern New Mexico and western Kansas.
With the right care, most high-risk pregnancies can end with a healthy baby and a healthy mom.
Our maternal and fetal medicine physicians, who are also moms, provide high-risk pregnancy care to women who:
- Have unexpected problems during pregnancy
- Have health problems before getting pregnant
- Are 35 or older when conceiving
- Are having twins, triplets, or more babies
Please be aware that during your ultrasound, you are allowed two guests (which include children age 5 and older). All children under the age of five must be accompanied by an adult other than the patient. An ultrasound is a medical procedure and we do have your best interest in mind. If you do not have another adult with you to care for your child, we will have to reschedule your appointment. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Board-certified in maternal-fetal medicine, our doctors have extensive experience in helping women with high-risk pregnancies.
- Comprehensive high-risk pregnancy care for you and your baby, coordinated and co-managed with the prenatal care you receive from your OB/GYN, family medicine doctor, or midwife
- Appointments and ultrasounds at our high-risk pregnancy center when you need them, with your first appointment scheduled as soon as necessary for the health of you and your baby
- Access to St. Francis Medical Center’s Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
We serve patients throughout Southern Colorado. If you have an emergency after hours, or on a holiday or weekend, please call your obstetric provider who will be able to contact the maternal-fetal medicine physician on call if necessary.
Patient Billing & Payments
For patient visits after July 1, 2018. You will receive a bill from Centura Health. Learn more about Centura Health billing and payment options.
For patient visits billed prior to July 1, 2018. If you have any balance outstanding and owed to Southern Colorado Maternal Fetal Medicine after June 30, you will receive a billing statement from Physician Coding Associates Inc. who has been contracted to complete this collection process. If you have questions regarding your account you may contact Physician Coding Associates at: 719-219-2400