Novalis TX with RapidArc
St. Anthony Cancer Center offers the revolutionary Novalis Tx TM and RapidArc TM radiotherapy technology to those seeking the most advanced cancer treatments in Denver or the Rocky Mountain region.
St. Anthony Hospital has revolutionized cancer care in the Rocky Mountain region with a multi-million dollar investment in the NovalisTX™ system with RapidArc. The most advanced radiation therapy available, its 360-degree design delivers "whole volume" treatments two to eight times faster than prior systems. Moreover, the precision of radiation delivery is far greater, preserving healthy tissue. For our patients, it means a higher standard of care and a faster return to normal daily routines.
We also are one of the few centers in Colorado offering the advantages of radiosurgery for tumors of the brain and neurological system. Among the radiosurgical technologies available here is "frameless" treatment using the NovalisTX with ExacTrac.
The state-of-the-art Novalis Tx and RapidArc at St. Anthony Cancer Center in Denver offers numerous benefits with unprecidented speed and precision.
One of the fastest, most precise "radiation blade" cancer treatments available:
- Minimizes collateral damage to good tissue.
- Novalis Tx TM significantly reduces the number of radiation treatments your patients will need due to the accuracy of each treatment.
- Novalis Tx TM allows bloodless, noninvasive radiosurgical tumor ablation any place in the body.
- RapidArc sweeps around the patient, delivering up to 180 precise doses of radiation, while reducing radiation exposure by 65 percent.
- We have the only combined Novalis Tx TM and RapidArc TM stereotactic system in the Rocky Mountain region.
Expert oncologists deliver state-of-the-art cancer treatment.
In addition to the expertise of our St. Anthony-based physicians, our multidisciplinary team is dedicated to providing the best possible care for every patient. Our team of surgeons, pathologists, diagnostic radiologists and support services work closely to provide comprehensive treatment to put you on the path to good health.
Other Specialized Services
Other specialized cancer care services at the St. Anthony Cancer Center include:
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) - Radioimmunotherapy with Zevalin
- Professional nursing care and triage
- A certified Nurse Navigator to help patients with medical, emotional, social, spiritual and financial aspects of cancer
- A certified Genetic Counselor to assess hereditary cancer factors
- Pain-management specialists
- Nutritional support with a wide range of expertise and assets
- Lymphedema services
- Integrative Healing services, including therapeutic massage, music therapy, aromatherapy, breathing exercises, relaxation/visualization, humor and spiritual counseling.
- Abundant patient educational options, including the extensive COPE (Cancer Online Patient Education) library.