Our expert team helps each patient reach their individual goals.
The highly trained and skilled licensed therapists at St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy offers a multi-disciplinary team including occupational therapists, physical therapists and speech therapists who work to best improve the quality of life for each patient.
St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy offers physical, occupational and speech therapy in a state-of-the-art facility that includes:
- A large therapy gym equipped with a recumbent and upright bicycle, an upper body exerciser, therapeutic exercise balls and a variety of stretching, strengthening and stabilization equipment.
- Bioness neuroprosthetic device for upper extremity rehabilitation following stroke and traumatic brain injury.
- Specialty equipment for industrial rehabilitation.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (Vital Stim) device to improve swallowing function.
- Private treatment and evaluation rooms.
Experienced and individualized physical therapy services at St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy
St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy offers a state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy facility staffed with highly experienced physical therapists who provide a wide range of services and individualized treatment plans.
The Physical Therapists (PT's) at St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy help patients attain their optimal function by providing the following services:
- Dry needling
- Gait and balance training
- Hip and leg pain or injury
- Knee, ankle and foot pain or injury
- Low back pain or general back strain treatment
- LSVT: BIG program
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Oncology treatment including Lymphedema
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-surgical functional loss
- Shoulder and arm pain or injury
- Spinal injury treatment
- Sports injury treatment
- Total joint replacement therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Workplace injury treatment
St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy offers a comprehensive outpatient occupational therapy program.
Our highly trained and skilled occupational therapists create individualized treatment plans designed to help patients achieve their highest level of function and improve their ability to perform daily living activities.
After receiving a doctor's referral, the occupational therapist will complete a comprehensive evaluation and provide the following services:
- Certified Lymphedema & Venous Edema management
- Cognitive sensory/perceptual and visual motor therapy
- Hand therapy by Certified Hand Therapist, including splints, treatment of all hand and arm injuries
- Neurological rehabilitation with state of the art technology, including Bioness
- Job site evaluations
- Upper extremity splinting
- Upper extremity dysfunction treatment
Comprehensive Speech Therapy Services at St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy
St. Anthony Hospital Outpatient Therapy offers comprehensive speech therapy services with highly experienced speech therapists. We work with patients to assess their speech or swallowing disorder and implement and individualized treatment plan specific to their problem.
The Speech-Language Pathologist specializes in educating and treating communication, swallowing and cognitive disorders related to adult neurological impairment in an outpatient setting. St. Anthony Hospital offers modified barium swallow studies, neuromuscular electrical stimulation for swallowing, cognitive retraining and aphasia therapy.
We evaluate and provide therapeutic measures related to:
- Brain tumor & post brain tumor dissection
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Swallowing disorders/problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Patient Forms & Appointment Information
For your convenience and faster check-in time at your physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech therapy appointment, please download and complete your patient forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.
If you have questions, we will be glad to assist you with any missing information when you arrive.
If you require a referral, please have your doctor fax a referral to us.
(Follow up if you don't hear back within 24 hours.)
St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy
255 S Routt Way
Lakewood, CO 80228
- Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm