Nurse Navigators: Guiding Your Care
We offer a full-spectrum of breast care support services at the Breast Center of Excellence, including a breast imaging navigator and breast care nurse navigator. Our navigators play an integral role in the Breast Center, including one-on-one consultation as well as providing educational support. The role of our navigators has many facets including:
- Coordinating individualized care for each patient.
- Assures timely access of scheduled appointments.
- Provides emotional support to patients and their families.
- Works closely with our inter-disciplinary team.
- Educates patients about individual cancer diagnosis and treatment options.
- Helps patients make informed decisions about treatment and care.
- Advocate for patients throughout treatment.
- Assist with recovery and rehabilitation plans.
Our navigators offer personalized support and are a unique asset to the Breast Center of Excellence. We’re committed to bringing knowledge and comfort to all of our patients, and the navigators serve an important role as facilitators and guides for patients, providing support through each phase of diagnosis and treatment. To learn more, please contact each of our navigators directly.