Nurse Navigators: Guiding Your Care
We offer a full-spectrum of breast care support services, including a breast imaging navigator and breast care nurse navigator. Our navigators play an integral role in the Breast Center, including one-on-one consultation as well as providing educational support.
The role of our navigators is to:
- Coordinate individualized care for each patient.
- Assure timely access of scheduled appointments.
- Provide emotional support to patients and their families.
- Work closely with our inter-disciplinary team.
- Educate patients about individual cancer diagnosis and treatment options.
- Help patients make informed decisions about treatment and care.
- Advocate for patients throughout treatment.
- Assist with recovery and rehabilitation plans.
Our navigators offer personalized support and are a unique asset to the Breast Center of Excellence. We’re committed to bringing knowledge and comfort to all of our patients, and the navigators serve an important role as facilitators and guides for patients, providing support through each phase of diagnosis and treatment. To learn more, please contact each of our navigators directly.