- Transfer prescriptions welcome
- Over the counter medications
- Most major insurances accepted
- Payment by credit card, cash, check, TASC cards, FSA, HRA or St. Mary-Corwin payroll deduction (associates only)
- Home delivery available in Pueblo city limits (nominal fee)
Discharge Medications for Patients
Don't worry about driving to pick up your medications on the way home from the hospital, pick your prescriptions up on your way out the door. Save a trip to an outside pharmacy and pick up your discharge medications on your way out of the hospital! Proper medication use after hospital discharge is important to stay healthy.
For patients being discharged from St. Mary-Corwin Hospital, our pharmacy can fill prescriptions upon request, prior to your discharge. We also carry a selection of patient aid items such as canes, walkers, and wound care supplies that you may need after surgery or for at-home rehabilitation.
You can call the pharmacy at 719-557-5676 or ask your nurse to send your prescriptions to our pharmacy.