Why Choose CCOM?
CCOM the first choice in occupational medicine.
Centura Centers for Occupational Medicine (CCOM) truly is your partner in this community. We have been in the community providing occupational medicine for over 20 years, and the Centura Health hospitals have been providing community healthcare for over 100 years. Let CCOM partner with you in containing your workers' compensation costs.
- Full-service one-stop provider for all of your industrial medicine needs
- Access to medical care 7 days a week, 24 hours a day through Centura Health clinics and hospital Emergency departments
- Qualified staff with years of experience
- In-depth understanding of Worker Compensation issues and laws
- Service in cities throughout Colorado
- The support of Centura Health, Colorado's largest non-profit health care delivery system
To find a CCOM facility near you, visit the Locations page.
After hours locations
Locate a facility for urgent medical attention near you during after hours, visit the Urgent Care & ER Wait Timespage.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Note: After hours urgent medical care and upon suspicion/post accident/incident drug testing and breath alcohol testing is available at our affiliated Hospital Emergency Departments.
Your experts in occupational medicine.
The physicians and staff that work at CCOM are subjected to a stringent hiring and credentialing process before they are considered for employment. Our physicians are trained and experienced in all aspects of occupational medicine. We provide continuing medical education programs to maintain state of the art medical skills.
Making your experience easy & efficient.
Your company would be assigned a customer service representative, who would act as a primary contact person for the CCOM system. The customer service representative assists with additional health care needs, orchestrating various programs, scheduling case staffings, establishing employer protocol within the Centura Health system and problem resolution.
CCOM's occupational health care program provides a communication system that will keep you and your carrier or TPA informed on the status of your employee's health. This will allow you to track health care costs, determine staffing needs should an employee require modified work and provide professional direction for job placement with respect to the ADA.
To ensure that the patients who access our clinics are satisfied with the care they receive, we utilize a Patient Satisfaction Survey. To do this, workers' compensation patients are surveyed during the course of their treatment. CCOM employer clients are surveyed two times per year. The results are reported back to them. This data is critical to our continued success as it helps us measure our strengths and weaknesses and monitors the ever-changing health care environment.
- Approval for medical treatment through telephone contact with the authorized representative(s) at your company.
- Availability of the CCOM physician to discuss questions concerning the work restrictions with the authorized member of your staff.
- Copies of the Work Restriction Report are returned with the employee and faxed to the company representative.
- Computerized quarterly reports that summarize your company activity at the clinic, upon request.
- Case staffings scheduled as needed with you, your carrier or TPA. Staffings are provided to review specific cases, provide updates and allow for interaction with the treatment team.