Life is all about connections—the links that bind us to our families, our friends and our communities. Centura Health is all about connections, and no one connects Colorado and western Kansas like Centura Health. With 21,000 associates and more than 6,000 physician partners, we are connecting people at every stage of life with lifesaving technology, life-enriching compassion and life-affirming hope—connections that only Centura Health can make.
We know the health care system can be confusing, intimidating and otherwise challenging. At Centura Health, we aspire to be your trusted resource for reliable information and guidance in navigating this complex health care landscape. With our network of hospitals, providers and compassionate health care professionals, we are here to help.
Call us today if you need help selecting a physician that is right for and your family or to speak to one of our knowledgeable experts about staying well, assessing symptoms or with questions about a particular illness or disease. We can match you to a doctor based on your insurance provider, location, language preferences and more.
- If you are a Patient or Health Care Consumer seeking a health care provider, contact CenturaConnect to find a provider.
- To speak to a nurse, contact our CenturaConnect Nurseline.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
CenturaConnect strives to integrate cardiac, trauma, oncology, neuroscience, pediatric and senior service networks, while also developing new care systems that create total solutions for our communities’ health needs. We promote quality care through evidence-based medicine and best practices created through collaborative efforts from our providers.
CenturaConnect is a one-call solution for referring physicians, directly connecting you with specially trained experts to quickly and efficiently respond to emergent and non-emergent patient transfers including:
- Managing logistics for a smooth patient transfer
- Assuring follow up communication
- Quickly linking referring physicians to consulting/accepting physicians
- Coordinating prompt hospital bed assignment
- Communicating a discharge summary
If you are a physician and inquiring for transfer or consult.