Keefe Memorial Hospital
602 N 6th St. W
Cheyenne Wells, CO 80810
With a commitment to improving the delivery of health care for our patients and communities in mind, our organization is promoting shared strengths and filling gaps in patient care to enhance the quality and scope of services available across the region. Our resource guide represents one of the most tangible ways we are providing real value to our rural hospital partners. The guide is a one-stop shop for details on all of our services, programs and resources.
Resources offered in the guide include the following:
- Remote care through telehealth
- CenturaConnect, our one-call system for referring providers
- Information Technology (IT) support
- Compliance resources
- Recruitment assistance
- Human resources support
- Group purchasing
It is our goal to provide valuable resources and tools for our rural hospital partners.
Centura Health Telehealth program offers patients local, affordable, quality care either from home or a local physician’s office. Our continuously growing program results in coordinated, integrated services across providers, reducing duplicative services and ensuring patients receive the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
Our telehealth services include the following:
- Video visits - conferencing between patient and provider through two way live audio/video communication.
- E-consults - allows providers to forward media to each other for consult
- E-visits - Patient-initiated encounters usually between a physician and established patient
- Remote patient monitoring - Utilizes digital technologies that collect medical data from a patient and transmits it securely to health providers. This can help reduce the number of hospitalizations, readmissions, and lengths of stay in hospitals
Learn more about Centura Health Telehealth.