Profile EAP Monthly Webinar Series
Tool-building webinars for your well-being. To attend a seminar or webinar view the schedule.
Becoming a Provider
If you are interested in becoming a provider, contact our Network Coordinator to request provider forms.
Complete the forms and submit with the following paperwork listed below. All paperwork must be completed and returned to our network coordinator.
- Provider Application, signed Statement of Understanding and W-9.
- Two Affiliate Agreements signed. (One will be returned to you).
- Copy of State license(s) with expiration date clearly visible on the copy.
- Proof of Professional Malpractice Insurance with dates of expiration.
- Resume including education, post-graduate training, and professional experience.
PROVIDERfiles allows you to track all your Profile EAP referrals on-line, in a secure, encrypted environment. Only you and Profile EAP have access to your client file information. No more having to stock EAP forms. Receive data quicker and process payments to you faster. Profile EAP can authorize sessions on-line.
You can also request additional sessions on-line as well.