William Freund, MD
Cardiology, Interventional, Cardiovascular Disease
William “Bill” Freund, MD, is on a mission to treat each patient as if they were family.
Dr. Freund graduated from the University of Kansas Medical School, completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of Kansas Medical Center and his fellowship at MidAmerica Heart Institute/St. Luke’s Hospital. He is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular diseases and interventional cardiology. He has been a physician in Garden City since 2013.
When Dr. Freund isn’t in clinic or the Cath Lab, he and his wife, Debi, enjoy any and all outdoor activity, cheering on the Kansas City Chiefs and spending time with family, especially their grandchildren.
Dr. Freund’s areas of expertise include:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart rhythm disturbances
- Congestive heart failure
- Lipid disorders
- Heart catherization
- Balloon angioplasty
- Pacemaker placement
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD)
- Peripheral angioplasty and intervention
Credentials & Awards
- My likelihood of recommending the provider:
- Care provider showed concerns for my questions/worries:
- Care provider includes me in decisions about my treatment:
- My wait time in clinic: