Centura Health is proud to offer easy online COVID-19 vaccine scheduling to everyone ages 12 and older in Colorado and Western Kansas. This scheduling is open to the public, you are not required to have a Centura Health patient portal account. We encourage everyone who is eligible to receive the vaccine to schedule their appointment.
Beginning the week of August 23, you will be able to schedule an additional dose appointment through our online scheduling tool. Please review our FAQs to learn more about additional doses and current CDC recommendations. The CDC recommends that your third dose remain consistent with your first two doses, when possible.
To begin scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine, please select your age range with the buttons below.
- If you have a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you should defer vaccination until your symptoms have resolved and your doctor has indicated you can get vaccinated.
- If you have received other vaccinations for something other than COVID-19, it is recommended that you wait 2 weeks following that vaccine(s) prior to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine should be deferred for at least 90 days for persons who received passive antibody therapy (monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma) as part of COVID-19 treatment.
- If you received a first dose elsewhere and are scheduling a second dose here, please be certain to alert the staff upon arrival at your vaccine appointment.
- If the mRNA vaccine product given for the first two doses is not available or is unknown, you may receive either mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Please verify the brand when you are scheduling your additional dose. The additional dose only applies to the mRNA vaccines, which would not include the Janssen (J&J) vaccine.
If you are unable to use this online scheduling tool, please call 866-414-1562.