We offer scheduling for all COVID-19 doses and encourage everyone who is eligible to receive the vaccine to schedule their appointment.
The CDC currently recommends a booster dose only for those who previously received the two-dose Pfizer-BioNTech regimen. Booster doses are not approved for individuals who received the Moderna or J&J vaccines. However, a third dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines is approved by the CDC for moderately to severely immunocompromised people. Please review our FAQs to learn more about additional doses and current CDC recommendations.
To begin scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine, please select your age range with the buttons below.
- If you have a confirmed positive COVID-19 diagnosis, you should defer vaccination until your symptoms have resolved and your doctor has indicated you can get vaccinated.
- If you have received other vaccinations for something other than COVID-19, it is recommended that you wait 2 weeks following that vaccine(s) prior to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine.
- COVID-19 Vaccine should be deferred for at least 90 days for persons who received passive antibody therapy (monoclonal antibodies or convalescent plasma) as part of COVID-19 treatment.
- If you received a first dose elsewhere and are scheduling a second dose here, please be certain to alert the staff upon arrival at your vaccine appointment.
- If the mRNA vaccine product given for the first two doses is not available or is unknown, you may receive either mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. Please verify the brand when you are scheduling your additional dose. The additional dose only applies to the mRNA vaccines, which would not include the Janssen (J&J) vaccine.
If you are unable to use this online scheduling tool, please call 866-414-1562.