The Centura Health Cancer Network
The Centura Health Cancer Network is one of the few cancer networks in the country accredited by both the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers, and the only accredited cancer network in Colorado. We’re proud to offer our communities a network that includes accredited cancer centers and breast centers recognized as leaders in prevention, screening, early diagnosis, staging, rehabilitation, support services and more. We're here to help you give cancer the fight of its life.
Centura Health Cancer Network Annual Report
In this report, you’ll get to know about some of the amazing care and the individuals that make Centura Health a place like no other. View annual archived report, download 2016 Annual Report.
Within our network are cancer experts who offer some of the most advanced treatment options available for fighting cancer. With accredited cancer centers in Colorado and western Kansas, you’ll find the care you need, close to home.
American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer:
- Colorado Springs - Penrose Cancer Center
- Denver - Porter Adventist Hospital
- Durango - Mercy Regional Medical Center
- Lakewood - St. Anthony Hospital
- Littleton - Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Longmont - Longmont United Hospital
- Parker - Parker Adventist Hospital
- Pueblo - St. Mary-Corwin Hospital
- Westminster - St. Anthony North Health Campus
National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers:
- Colorado Springs - Penrose-St. Francis Breast Care Center
- Denver - The Breast Care Center at Porter
- Garden City, KS - St. Catherine Hospital Breast Center
- Lakewood - St. Anthony Breast Center, Lakewood
- Littleton - The Breast Center at Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Parker - The Breast Care Center at Parker
- Pueblo - St. Mary-Corwin Breast Center of Excellence