Focuses on decreasing total health care costs by reducing the need for physician visits, emergency room visits, and hospitalizations. We offer multidisciplinary programs designed to:
- Improve functional health status
- Prevent illness
- Help manage current health problems
Building a strong and successful company begins with great employees.Twenty-five years ago, Penrose-St. Francis implemented the nation's first hospital-based corporate wellness program. We've improved the health and morale of our employees, and we have taken an innovative and effective wellness program to our organization in southern Colorado.
- Administrative services
- Evidence-based group health management programs
- Exercise classes
- Individual wellness coaching
- On-site biometric screenings
- On-site events
- Reporting optional services
- Wellness planning
- Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
After hours urgent medical care and upon suspicion/post accident/incident drug testing and breath alcohol testing is available at our affiliated Hospital Emergency Departments.