CHPG Primary Care Southwest Longmont
At our Longmont primary care practice, we’re committed to walking with you on your wellness journey.
At CHPG Primary Care Southwest Longmont, our family medicine providers believe that flourishing communities begin with healthy and happy people - living their best life. As a family medicine practice, we provide care for all ages, newborn through adults. Providing whole-person care and positive health pathways for every patient from birth through their individual life journeys.
We are proud to have earned the highest level of NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated and organized care. This reflects our dedication to serve our Longmont and North Denver area patients with patient-centered, primary care services.
Care and services at Primary Care Southwest Longmont
Our CHPG Primary Care Southwest Longmont providers are dedicated to open communication and careful listening when understanding each patient’s healthcare goals and challenges. From routine physicals to management of chronic illness, our providers believe that people should be equal participants in managing their care to find the safest, most effective solutions for every primary care need.
Patients in Longmont and the surrounding area can count on our practice to deliver a full range of preventive care, diagnosis of illness, and treatments and procedures related to many common health conditions. You and your family can count on us.
- Adult primary care: We provide a wide range of care to adults, including annual wellness exams, preventive screenings, immunizations, illness care, management for chronic health conditions, medication management/prescriptions, and specialty referrals.
- Pediatric care: Children seen at our practice can get regular well-child exams, immunizations, sports/camp physicals, and care for illness and minor bumps and bruises.
- Recommendations and reminders: Our providers want to assure you have what you need to best manage your health, including lifestyle changes, flu shots, cholesterol checks, bloodwork, mammograms, or other recommended screenings
- Sports medicine care: We see adults and children to evaluate sprains and strains from athletic activities, falls, or other minor accidents.
Making the most of primary care for your family.
Primary Care First
We are Participating in a New Program to Enhance Your Care: Primary Care First
Primary Care First is an innovative healthcare payment program that aims to improve our patients’ care experience by reducing administrative burdens, so our team can spend more time with you.
Giving doctors extra support to help you get better care
Our goal has always been to provide you with the highest quality of care. Through Primary Care First, we will receive additional resources from Medicare and other health insurance companies to help us enhance our work and provide you the best quality, patient-centered care.
More information for patients with original Medicare
As part of this program, Medicare will start sharing some of your personal health information with us, such as when you receive care at hospitals, emergency departments, and specialist offices. This will help provide us with a more complete picture of your health and allow us to better coordinate your care.
If you want to stop Medicare from sharing this information, you should call
1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227). TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
Your Medicare benefits are not changing, and this program is only intended to enhance the healthcare you receive at our location You still have the right to use or visit any doctor or hospital that accepts Medicare, at any time. Your doctor may continue to recommend that you see particular doctors for your specific health needs, but it is always your choice which doctors you use or hospital you visit.
If you have questions or concerns, you can call your doctor, or bring it up at your next appointment.
For more information about this new Medicare program, please:
- Visit the Primary Care First webpage; or
- Call 1-800-MEDICARE.