Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center
The Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center at Longmont United Hospital, managed by Healogics, is an outpatient center that delivers provider-driven care for the specialized treatment of acute and chronic non-healing wounds.
At Longmont United Hospital's Wound Care & Hyperbaric Center, we understand wounds sometimes don't heal on their own. Our wound care center offers proven clinical pathways and quality wound management to extend healing to patients’ wounds through comprehensive consultations, advanced wound treatments, and specialized patient education.
We know navigating your care is a journey and process, so we make it our goal to:
- Systematically and continuously monitor the quality and appropriateness of care.
- Provide cost-effective, safe and quality patient care.
- Coordinate the plan of care when referring providers; primary care providers, home health agencies, and/or other healthcare providers.
Wound care & hyperbaric services
- Diagnostic & on-going assessment & treatment
- Non-invasive vascular studies
- Specialty wound dressings
- Bio-engineered skin grafts
- Compression therapy
- Wound debridement & biopsies
- Treatment of wound, skin, & bone infections including antibiotic therapy
- Patient & family education to improve outcomes & minimize recurrence
- Pressure off-loading devices & specialized footwear
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (coming in 2022)
Conditions We Treat
- Acute & chronic non-healing wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Neuropathic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Ischemic ulcers
- Venous insufficiency ulcers
- Traumatic wounds
- Surgical wounds
- Arterial insufficiency ulcers
- Peristomal skin irritations
- Other chronic, non-healing wounds