The Penrose Hospital Pharmacy is a community pharmacy that will save you both time and money. We are conveniently located on the first floor near the entrance of Penrose Hospital.
Our pharmacy offers friendly, professional, full-service services.
- A patient counseling area
- Drug profiles maintained and monitored
- Patient privacy - separate windows for drop-off and pick-up
- Documentation provided for Spending Account reimbursement
- Customer access to an expanded line of over-the-counter products at reasonable prices
- Computer software assists pharmacists in identifying potential drug-drug interactions
- Prescriptions are accepted for Workers Comp, auto claims and most third party prescription plans
- Counseling by a pharmacist is offered with each new prescription - patient's questions are always welcomed
Discharge medications for patients
Don't worry about driving to pick up your medications on the way home from the hospital, pick your prescriptions up on your way out the door. Save a trip to an outside pharmacy and pick up your discharge medications on your way out of the hospital! Proper medication use after hospital discharge is important to stay healthy.
For patients being discharged from Penrose Hospital, our pharmacy can fill prescriptions upon request, prior to your discharge. We also carry a selection of patient aid items such as canes, walkers, and wound care supplies that you may need after surgery or for at-home rehabilitation.
- Transfer prescriptions welcome
- Over the counter medications
- Most major insurances accepted
- Payment by credit card, cash, check, TASC cards, FSA, HRA or Penrose Hospital payroll deduction (associates only)
- Home delivery available in Pueblo city limits (nominal fee)
Ask your nurse to send your prescriptions to our pharmacy.