At St Catherine Physician Services, we are committed to adult health and wellness, from preventive screenings to chronic disease management. We offer comprehensive and convenient primary care in Garden City, Kansas.
Our providers are committed to whole person care, treating illness and offering preventive care and screenings to keep you healthy.
Diabetes management at St Catherine Physician Services represent a multidisciplinary approach. With nurse practitioners, podiatrists, nurses, dietitians, physical therapist, physical therapy assistants and respiratory therapists working with patients to ensure that treatment decisions reflect the patient's needs and preferences, while maintaining the highest standards of care.
Every member of the diabetes care team is dedicated to working together to provide state-of-the-art individualized care for every patient we serve.
Our services include:
- Goal setting and problem solving
- Nutritional management
- Monitoring and using results to improve blood glucose control
- Medication information and education
- Preventing, detecting, and treating chronic & acute complications
- Pregnancy and diabetes education
Appointments are covered by most insurance and are comparatively priced to a standard office visit. No referral necessary.
- Chronic medical illnesses management
- Annual physical exams
- Preventive health screenings
- Consultation on complex medical problems
- Coordination of care with surgeons and other specialists