Riegel Center - Substance Abuse Treatment
The Riegel Center has set the standard for chemical dependency and substance abuse treatment in our community for over 25 years. Our highly-skilled staff of licensed professionals provide a judgment-free, safe, supportive, and welcoming environment in which to recover.
- Abstinence-based treatment program
- Comprehensive diagnostic evaluations
- Day and Evening Intensive Outpatient Programs with Family Involvement
- Individualized treatment plans
- Licensed by the Colorado Department of Human Services' Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division (ADAD)
- Licensed, experienced, masters-trained clinical staff also skilled in treating anxiety, depression, and other associated conditions
Intensive Outpatient Group - The IOP group is a structured therapy-based program that provides a safe and accepting environment that supports lifestyle changes necessary for recovery. Our IOP group is designed to help chemically dependent people learn to address their issues and feelings without resorting to substance abuse. We focus on making successful long-term lifestyle changes and establishing a healthy connection with an ongoing support system while respecting the client’s ability to take responsibility for his or her healing process. IOP groups teach the skills and tools necessary for individuals to be equipped to live life abstinent from alcohol and other drugs; a life that is healthier physically, mentally, and emotionally. The IOP groups meet Mondays, Wednesday and Thursdays for eight weeks. We have an evening and day group available:
- 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm for adults 18 and older
Cultivating Recovery - This is a FREE relapse prevention group facilitated by a therapist designed to continue accountability and treatment for those who have successfully completed a primary treatment program (inpatient or intensive outpatient). The topics are based on the needs of participants and may include self-care, support systems and relationships, coping skills, boundaries, spirituality, grief, assertiveness, communication, anger and resentment, developing joy, as well as moving forward in wellness on your recovery road.
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our group support programs, contact us.
Psychiatric Emergency Triage Team
The Psychiatric Emergency Triage Team, in conjunction with the Penrose-St. Francis Emergency Department, provides 24-hour, 7-days-a-week response to psychiatric and chemical dependency patients in need of assessment, crisis intervention and triage.
- Licensed, masters-level mental health professionals and psychiatric nurses trained in mental health assessments of all age groups
- Close collaboration with on-call psychiatrists and outpatient clinicians
- Familiar with a wide range of community resources and referrals
To schedule an appointment, call 719-776-6850.
Centura Health Physician Group Behavioral Health provides patients, ages 18 years and older, with professional support to meet their outpatient behavioral health needs. We work closely with patients to help them understand their behavioral health condition, what to expect, and the pathway to what's needed for improved emotional health. Our experts work collaboratively to provide compassionate, individualized care for each patient.
Our team includes:
- Social workers
- Medical assistants
Conditions we treat:
- Perinatal and postpartum depression
- Eating disorders and body image
- Self-esteem issues
- General mental health conditions
- Mood disorders
- Life changes
- Grief and loss
For more information, to schedule an appointment, or for a physician-to-physician consult, call 719-776-6850.