You Can Count on Us
Tour the Birth Center
We encourage parents-to-be to tour the Birth Center. You will see the preadmission office, observation area, birthing rooms, family waiting area and other areas important to your stay and will learn about your birth options, hospital procedures and services. Tours are included in all childbirth classes, can be taken during one of our regularly scheduled tours or you can get a sneak peak by taking a virtual tour.
We offer Childbirth Preparation, Breastfeeding, Sibling classes and more to support you through the birth of your baby and afterward.
Online Birth Classes
Please contact us for more information about online childbirth classes.
Choosing an OB/GYN?
With an array of outstanding Ob/Gyns to choose from, it’s easy to find a doctor that is right for you and your baby.
Need a Pediatrician?
Consider Centura Health Physician Group Pediatrics NorthCare in Colorado Springs.
We have a number of services available to new and expecting families. Use the following contact information for specific services.
- Labor and Delivery PreAdmission: 719-571-3003
- Mother Baby Unit: 719-571-3400
- NICU: 719-571-3276
- Labor and Delivery Triage: 719-571-3303
- Birth Classes: 719-571-3125
- Fertility Care (Natural Family Planning): 719-571-3472
- Breastfeeding Hotline: 719- 571-3018
- Breastfeeding Mothers Group and Baby Weigh-In Registration: 719-571-3101
- The Lactation Center Boutique: 719-571-3100
- Outpatient Lactation Support Appointments: 719-571-3100
- Breast Pump Rentals and Sales: 719-571-3100
- Breastfeeding Supplies: 719-571-3100
- Mother’s Milk Bank (information on donating): 303-869-1888