- Customer access to an expanded line of over-the-counter products at reasonable prices
- Patient privacy - separate windows for drop-off and pick-up
- A patient counseling area
- Prescriptions are accepted for Workers Comp, auto claims and most third party prescription plans
- Counseling by a pharmacist is offered with each new prescription; patient's questions are always welcomed
- Drug profiles maintained and monitored
- Computer software assists pharmacists in identifying potential drug-drug interactions
- Documentation provided for Spending Account reimbursement
Located on the first floor of the E Tower just off the main lobby.
We accept most major insurance plans and all forms of payment including cash, check and credit card.
Discharge Medications for Patients
Don't worry about driving to pick up your medications on the way home from the hospital, pick your prescriptions up on your way out the door.
Save a trip to an outside pharmacy and pick up your discharge medications on your way out of the hospital!
Proper medication use after hospital discharge is important to stay healthy. For patients being discharged from Penrose Hospital, our pharmacy can fill prescriptions upon request, prior to your discharge. We also carry a selection of patient aid items such as canes, walkers, and wound care supplies that you may need after surgery or for at-home rehabilitation.
You can call the pharmacy at 719-776-5486 or ask your nurse to send your prescriptions to our pharmacy.