Join a Class or Event
We are committed to helping community members live a healthy lifestyle. View a list of our upcoming classes and events.
Dominique Walker, MD
Emily Valenta, DO
Gary Klein, MD
Advantages of our care model
For your convenience, our care model includes:
- A comprehensive team of care providers that includes a primary care physician, nurse practitioner, pharmacist, behavioral health therapist, health coach and other specialty providers as needed
- Care navigator to coordinate your medical needs and services
- Customized treatment plans
- Health education programs
- Treatment of chronic and acute illness (same day appointments when available)
- Preventive health screenings and examinations
- Help with prescriptions and refills
- Phone or online office visit scheduling
- Access to CareChats™, a digital health coaching program providing support and encouragement between office visits
- On-site urgent care center open daily, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- On-site laboratory and radiology
- MyCenturaHealth online portal so you can access your medical records and communicate with your doctor by email
- Access to Dispatch Health, an on-demand healthcare service provided in the comfort of your home, work or place of need
- Reserved parking
How do I become a patient?
Who is eligible?
We provide primary care and wellness to anyone who is 65 years and older and on a Medicare Advantage Plan through UnitedHealthcare®.
How can I become a patient?
- If you are currently on a Medicare Advantage Plan through UnitedHealthcare®: You can change primary care physicians at any time. To learn how to change providers, call Penrose-St. Francis Primary Care for Seniors at 719-776-4650.
- If you are currently on Medicare, but enrolled in another Medicare Advantage plan: You can change to a Medicare Advantage Plan through UnitedHealthcare® during open enrollment each year (typically Oct. – Dec.).
- If you are turning age 65 and joining Medicare or if you just moved to Colorado: You can join a Medicare Advantage Plan at any time. To learn more, call Penrose-St. Francis Primary Care for Seniors at 719-776-4650.
Call about our monthly informational meetings, 719-776-4650.