Primary Care & Family Medicine in Garden City Kansas
Plaza Medical Center is a premier medical center with excellent Laboratory and Radiology services, serving the Garden City area in southwest Kansas. Our providers are Board Certified; providing full spectrum family medicine services as well as obstetric and pediatric medical care.
- Preventive care, health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
- Care for women, including Pap smears, pelvic and breast exams
- Treatment of both minor and long-term medical conditions
- Prenatal, newborn and well-child pediatric care
- Laboratory services and X-rays
- Sports related medicine
- Disease prevention and immunizations
- School & sports physical exams
- DOT Physicals
- Same-day care for urgent illness
Meet Our Family Medicine Providers
Our caregivers are on a mission to provide compassionate, quality care. We’ve put together a connected team to meet your needs. Those caregivers include physicians, advance practice providers, nurses, patient service members, radiology techs and many more. This team will strive to provide whole person care for you and your family.
Together we all share a vision - Every community, every neighborhood, every life - whole and healthy.
Nathan Strandmark, DO
Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
Centura Health Physician Group participates in Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
Learn more information about our practices participating in CPC+, the nation’s largest-ever program to improve primary care.
Download and complete these forms prior to your appointment, or arrive 20 minutes early.
Formas en español. Descargar y completar la forma antes de su cita.
Read our Notice of Privacy Practices.