Community Engagement Request
Supporting our community through engagement and contributions
St. Anthony North Health Campus receives numerous requests for financial contributions and engagement. Supporting community-based organizations, their events and programs, is an important part of our mission to support and care for our communities we serve.
St. Anthony North Health Campus not only supports our communities through contributions, but also invests over $24 million each year in charity care and underwriting government care for the elderly and poor.
Before submitting a request, please consider the following:
- Sponsorship or donations should be used to support organizations located within the St. Anthony North Health Campus service area.
- Sponsorships and events should align with our mission: to extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and nurturing the health of the people in our communities.
- Sponsorships should align with our vision, values and strategic priorities.
- All sponsorships and events should relate to community health improvement or prevention.
- Please make your request at least 60 days prior to your event or sponsorship deadline.
- Completion of this form does not guarantee a donation or sponsorship.
- At this time, we are only able to support non-profit organizations.
Exclusions: requests for dues, membership fees, individuals (i.e. walk-a-thons, etc.) or attendance at conferences.
Completed requests will be considered by an internal committee. We will contact you within 60 days regarding the status of your request.
DAISY Award (Recognize your nurse)
The DAISY Foundation was established in 1999 by the family of J. Patrick Barnes. Patrick died at the age of 33, from complications of an auto-immune disease. During his eight-week hospital stay, his family was impressed by the care and compassion his nurses provided, not only to him but to everyone in the family. They created the DAISY Award in Pat’s memory to recognize those nurses who make a big difference in the lives of so many people.
Our DAISY Award honorees demonstrate St. Anthony North Health Campus core values. They also demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and compassionate care. They are recognized as role models in our nursing community. St. Anthony North Health Campus is proud to be a DAISY Award partner.
Each DAISY Award Honoree will be recognized at a public ceremony in her/his unit, and will receive:
- a beautiful certificate
- a DAISY Award pin
- a hand-carved stone sculpture entitled A Healer’s Touch
In addition, their clinic/unit will celebrate with Cinnabon® cinnamon rolls – a favorite of Patrick’s. The Barnes family asks that whenever nurses smell that wonderful cinnamon aroma, they stop for a moment and think about how special they are.
Stroke Support Group
Stroke is a life altering experience. That is why St. Anthony North Health Campus offers a free community stroke support group to stroke survivors and caregivers. This group provides an avenue to meet others who understand what you are going through, share experiences and provide support and resources for life after stroke.