Since babies don't come with instruction manuals, we do our best to make sure you have the information you need before, during and after the birth of your baby. Our certified childbirth educators will provide up-to-date information, guidance and skills to increase your confidence as you work with your health care team to make informed choices that are right for you.
Birth classes at St. Anthony North Health Campus include:
- Express Birthing Classes (2 Evening Sessions - $70/Couple)
- Weekend Express Birthing Class (1 Full Saturday Session - $70/Couple)
- Breastfeeding Classes (2 Hour Session - $30/Couple)
- Infant/Child CPR (3 Hour Session - $35 per person)
- Baby Care Class (3 Hour Session - $20/Couple)
- Birth Center Tours
- Baby Weigh-In Group (Fridays from noon - 1 p.m. No charge / No registration necessary)
*Please note classes may be cancelled if there are not sufficient registrants.