At Centura Health Gastroenterology, our expert physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of digestive tract diseases including conditions of the colon, gallbladder, stomach, liver, esophagus and pancreas. From minimally invasive colonoscopy screenings to the complex management of liver disease, our physicians are experts in their field and dedicated to caring for the whole person.
Centura Health Gastroenterology physicians provide care to patients both in the hospital setting and through outpatient procedures.
Our Gastroenterologists Perform the Following Procedures:
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Hemorrhoid Treatment & Banding
- Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
- Liver Biopsy
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Barrett's Esophagus
Unsure if You Need a Gastroenterologist? Talk to your primary care physician to determine if you should see a gastroenterologist.