Experienced and individualized physical therapy services at St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy.
St. Anthony North Health Campus Outpatient Therapy offers a state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy facility staffed with highly experienced physical therapists who provide a wide range of services and individualized treatment plans.
The physical therapists at St. Anthony North Health Campus Outpatient Therapy help patients attain their optimal function by providing the following services:
- Dry needling
- Gait and balance training
- Hip and leg pain or injury
- Knee, ankle and foot pain or injury
- Low back pain or general back strain treatment
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Oncology treatment including Lymphedema
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Post-surgical functional loss
- Shoulder and arm pain or injury
- Spinal injury treatment
- Sports injury treatment
- Total joint replacement therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Workplace injury treatment
St. Anthony North Health Campus Outpatient Therapy offers a comprehensive outpatient occupational therapy program.
Our highly trained and skilled occupational therapists create individualized treatment plans designed to help patients achieve their highest level of function and improve their ability to perform daily living activities.
After receiving a doctor's referral, the occupational therapist will complete a comprehensive evaluation and provide the following services:
- Cognitive sensory/perceptual and visual motor therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation with state of the art technology
- Job site evaluations
- Upper extremity dysfunction treatment
St. Anthony North Health Campus Outpatient Therapy offers comprehensive speech therapy services with highly experienced speech therapists. We work with patients to assess their speech or swallowing disorder and implement and individualized treatment plan specific to their problem.
The speech-language pathologist specializes in educating and treating communication, swallowing and cognitive disorders related to adult neurological impairment in an outpatient setting. St. Anthony North Health Campus offers modified barium swallow studies, cognitive retraining, and aphasia therapy.
We evaluate and provide therapeutic measures related to:
- Brain tumor & post brain tumor dissection
- Cognitive communication disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson's disease
- Swallowing disorders/problems
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)