About Our Living Options
Offering the following living options:
- Skilled Nursing Care - our licensed nursing professionals and certified nursing assistants are available 24 hours a day. Staff members are trained in geriatric care and work to improve the quality of life for each and every resident.
- Rehabilitation Services - we offer short-term care for individuals recovering from a hospitalization, but who are not yet ready to go home. Stays are typically between one and three weeks. Treatment can include physical, occupational and speech therapy, wound care and other specialized services.
- Respite Care - we offer respite care, a temporary for people needing skilled care for a short period of time. Respite care is a convenient option for at-home caregivers who need time away.
- Alzheimer’s Care - our Alzheimer’s unit provides the same quality of care as our nursing home, in an atmosphere specially designed for people with Alzheimer’s disease. Residents of the Alzheimer Unit have access to the same services as our nursing home residents.
In addition, our Alzheimer Unit features:
- Progressive Care Center is recognized as a Leader in Dementia Care by the Colorado Alzheimer’s Association
- Professional staff specially trained in Alzheimer’s care, with ongoing training
- Secure locked unit to ensure resident’s safety
- Separate dining room
- Secure patio and walking area overlooking our beautiful courtyard
For more information and to schedule a tour contact us.