Christopher Boyd, MD
Education & Background
About Christopher Boyd, MD
Christopher Boyd, MD, is focused on listening to his patients, recognizing their unique experiences, and developing a partnership to develop an individualized care plan. Dr. Boyd values teaching patients about their conditions and empowering them to make educated decisions regarding their care. Dr. Boyd treats a wide range of medical and surgical conditions of the ear, nose, and throat in both children and adults.
Dr. Boyd received his undergraduate degree from Messiah College in Mechanicsburg, PA, from the University of Virginia School of Medicine in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Boyd did his residency at the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, KS.
When not in clinic, Dr. Boyd enjoys spending time with his wife and dog outdoors, running, biking, skiing/snowboarding, and hiking.
- Sinus & nasal surgery
- Surgery for sleep apnea
- Treatment of tumors of the thyroid, parathyroid & salivary glands
- Correction of nasal obstruction
- Placement of ear tubes
- Tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy
- Surgery for obstructive sleep apnea
- Surgery to remove the thyroid or parathyroid glands
- Surgery to remove salivary glands or tumors