Todd Miner, MD
Education & Background
About Todd Miner, MD
Todd Miner, MD, strives to provide his patients with a personalized approach to their care through custom treatment plans that best fit their unique lifestyles. His kind and respectful approach helps patients learn about their condition and treatment options, both surgical and non-surgical. Dr. Miner believes in providing thorough preoperative education and treatment options to allow the patient to make the best decision for their health.
Dr. Miner received his medical degree from the University of Miami, completed his orthopedic residency at the University of Utah Medical Center and completed advanced fellowship training in joint replacement at Rush University Medical Center. He has performed more than 10,000 hip and knee surgical procedures, the majority being joint replacement procedures. Dr. Miner, a renowned lecturer, is passionate about improving orthopedic health around the world through frequent national and international speaking engagements and hosting guest surgeons to teach his advanced hip and knee surgical techniques. He has published numerous articles in peer reviewed orthopedic journals to support fellow surgeons and further move health forward in joint replacement.
Dr. Miner is the board chairman of Operation Walk Denver, a volunteer organization that provides joint replacements both in Denver and to people in developing countries.
- Knee and hip replacement surgery
- Direct anterior hip replacement surgery
- Revision hip and knee surgery
- Muscle sparing anterior approach total hip replacement
- Less invasive total knee and partial knee replacement
- Robotic assisted knee replacement
- Complex revision total hip and knee surgery for failed knee/hip implants
- Outpatient joint replacement surgery
- Rapid recovery rehabilitation protocols, including minimizing narcotic use after joint replacement