Our team provides accurate diagnosis and a wide range of treatments from medication and physical therapy to advanced surgeries.
Find a spine specialist near you
Our spine specialists are recognized leaders in their field. Don’t let pain control your life. Find a spine and back pain specialist.
The back and spine experts at Centura Health are focused on addressing your needs so that you can return to the activities you enjoy. This process begins with ensuring that you receive the most accurate diagnosis possible.
An exam, including medical history, discussion of symptoms and physical examination is first used to help identify your back or spinal problem. If more information is needed to reach a diagnosis, our specialists utilize advanced imaging technologies to pinpoint what is causing your pain or discomfort. Learn more about imaging.
Once a diagnosis is reached, your doctor will create an individualized treatment plan that addresses your needs while considering factors such as your age, activity level and goals.
Our spine specialists offer a wide range of treatment options, including noninvasive options, such as:
- Biofeedback training or relaxation therapy
- Botox or trigger point injections
- Interventional pain management
- Medication management
- Physical therapy
- Psychological pain management
Our spine team also includes highly trained surgeons who can provide surgical treatment, including:
- Decompression (opening or removing bone to relieve pressure or pinching)
- Disk replacement
- Discectomy (removal of the herniated portion of the disk), including microdiscectomy
- Foraminotomy, a type of decompression surgery
- Kyphoplasty (uses a balloon and bone cement to treat compression fractures)
- Laminectomy, a type of decompression surgery
- Spinal fusion (fuse vertebra together to relieve pain)
- Vertebroplasty (uses bone cement to treat compression fractures)