Cancer Support Groups
The Penrose Cancer Center offers patients and families a variety of programs, classes and support groups.
Free Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening
Women’s Wellness Connecton at Penrose Cancer Center
If you have limited or no health insurance and meet the qualifications below, you may qualify.
- Between the ages of 40 - 64
- You do not have insurance or cannot afford your deductible or co-pay
- Legally residing in the United States
- At or below 250% of the federal poverty level
- In need of screening exams or diagnostic testing following an abnormal screening
If you fall near these guidelines.
Persons in Household *250% of Federal Poverty Level gross (before taxes) monthly
1 $2,513 2 $3,383 3 $4,254 4 $5,125
* Income guidelines fluctuate frequently.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Phone: 719-776-5548 or 719-776-5549
Centura Health Cancer Care Network
Fighting Cancer Together
The Centura Health Cancer Care Network is one of the few cancer networks in the country accredited by both the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and the National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers.