Get Out There and Get Involved
Interested in giving back to your community? Do you want to get involved in a place where you can make a difference? Want to help someone when they could really use support? St. Anthony Summit Medical Center relies on its dedicated volunteers to support the mission of the hospital and extend our caring to the community.
Thousands of volunteers help support the mission of St. Anthony Summit Medical Center and Centura Health across Colorado.
These well-trained volunteers provide a wide range of vital services including:
- Helping caregivers and patients on our patient units
- Staffing the information desk
- Facilitating administrative work
- Helping patients and their families to find their way around the facility
- Providing Pet therapy to our patients and their families
To learn more about opportunities to share your time and talents with the patients of St. Anthony Summit Medical Center, contact us.